Your In-House Allies:
Experienced legal counsel, when and where you need us.
We’re committed to solving your in-house legal needs. Think of us as your virtual In-House Legal Counsel.
- Law is a people business. We carefully choose lawyers who fit our clients.
- We work remotely and without dedicated office space, which means we only charge clients for our time and expertise, not our overhead.
- Technology, Arts, Media and Entertainment – intellectual property and IT agreements, commercial contract drafting and negotiation, marketing and advertising (including contests), and advice on legal and regulatory issues impacting our clients.
- On-site when clients need us. Off-site when they don’t.
- We are business-minded lawyers who have worked in-house. We understand the diplomacy and speed required to work as part of a team. We practice in association, which means that although we each operate separately insured law firms, we share costs, expenses and firm infrastructure to keep costs down for our clients.
In the NewsInter Alia Lawyer, Mike Anderson, is profiled in the latest issue of Canadian Lawyer Magazine.
SPRING 2018 SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
April 16th, 2018
Law Society of Ontario
What you need to know about meeting with your client.
April 29 - May 1, 2018
CCCA National Conference
Design Thinking for the Legal Department
May 10th, 2018
Canadian Music Week 2018
How Canada and the US Can Work Together to Support the Music Industry.