Your In-House Allies:
Experienced legal counsel, when and where you need us.
We provide legal solutions to companies and creators in media, technology, and entertainment.
- Law is a people business. We carefully choose lawyers who fit our clients.
- We work remotely and without dedicated office space, which means we only charge clients for our time and expertise, not our overhead.
- Technology, Arts, Media and Entertainment – intellectual property and IT agreements, commercial contract drafting and negotiation, marketing and advertising (including contests), and advice on legal and regulatory issues impacting our clients.
- On-site when clients need us. Off-site when they don’t.
- We are business-minded lawyers who have worked in-house. We understand the diplomacy and speed required to work as part of a team. We practice in association, which means that although we each operate separately insured law firms, we share costs, expenses and firm infrastructure to keep costs down for our clients.
What's Happening at Inter Alia LawInter Alia teams up with Codify Legal Publishing to provide cost-effective legal review of Codify’s automated contracts.
Find more information here: