Your In-House Allies:
Experienced legal counsel, when and where you need us.
We provide legal solutions to companies and creators in Tech, Media, and Entertainment.
- Law is a people business. We carefully choose lawyers who fit our clients.
- We work remotely and without dedicated office space, which means we charge clients for our time and expertise, not our overhead.
- Technology, Arts, Media and Entertainment – intellectual property and IT agreements, commercial contract drafting and negotiation, marketing and advertising (including contests), and advice on legal and regulatory issues impacting our clients.
- Virtual and on-site when clients need us to be.
- We are business-minded lawyers who have worked in-house. We understand the diplomacy and speed required to work as part of a team. We practice in association, which means that although we each operate separately insured law firms, we share costs, expenses and firm infrastructure to keep costs down for our clients.
How can we help?
Get Inter Alia Law working for you.