“Don’t sit down and wait for opportunities to come. Get up and make them!”
Madam CJ Walker
Anna is an experienced General Counsel with broad experience in drafting and negotiating contracts with a focus on licensing and the technology industry. Anna is an avid believer in helping companies find efficiencies and simplify complex workflows that often lead to lengthy and unnecessary backlogs. She is accustomed to multitasking on a variety of matters and working with different business units and clients. Anna is fully bilingual and practices both in English and in French.
Prior to joining Inter Alia Law, Anna was General Counsel at Think Research Corporation. During her time there, Anna helped the company expand into new international markets, advised on strategic partnerships and helped scale the business by automating the contracting process and building efficient workflows. Prior to Think Research, Anna was principal legal counsel for SAS Canada, a global software analytics company where she handled the majority of the company’s contracts and negotiations.
BEYOND THE BIO :
- During her spare time, Anna is often found working on something artistic and loves anything that is creative.
- Anna is an enthusiastic traveler and loves to discover and learn about new places and cultures.
CLIENT FEEDBACK :
- “I have worked with Anna in different capacities for many years. She possesses the ideal combination of legal knowledge, business acumen, and soft skills to make her highly effectively in a legal counsel role. She is professional, dependable, and an absolute pleasure to work with.” — Chris Hawkins, SAS
- Harvard University, Master in Management
- University of Ottawa Faculty of Law, Common Law (LL.B)
- University of Ottawa Faculty of Law, Civil Law (LL.L)
YEAR OF CALL :
- Quebec Bar, 2005
- Ontario Bar, 2010