START YOUR PRACTICE
Become an inter alia lawyer.
Imagine what we can do together
Join Inter Alia Law to be part of a supportive team, while running your own law practice. You don’t have to go it alone.
Inter Alia Law takes care of admin, marketing and technology, among other things, with the goal of freeing up your time to focus wholeheartedly on providing excellent service to your clients. We have designed an environment in which you will also benefit from collaboration across the different skill sets on the team, updates on the latest trends, and coaching, mentoring and support on those aspects of the business of law that you find most daunting.
We partner with a leading legal technology company to make sure our lawyers offer the streamlining and workflow automation that clients demand, at a level otherwise only made available by much larger firms.
We have built a strong brand identity and excellent reputation by attracting and working with great lawyers like you since we were founded in 2013. As an Inter Alia Lawyer, you build your practice on this foundation – and at the end of the day, the clients you bring in are yours.
Inter Alia Lawyer Benefits
Marketing Resources• Brand Recognition and shared Advertising
• Professionally designed Marketing Materials
• Website featuring your Profile
• Blog / Newsletter Features
• Active Social Media Presence
• Collaboration on Specific Client Files
• Team Discussions to share laughs, learnings & opportunities
• Individualized Coaching, Mentoring & Support
• Contract Automation Assistance
• Broad Entrepreneurial Guidance
ADMIN & TECH SUPPORT• Professional Business Templates
• Efficient Workflow Systems
• Email Setup and Hosting
• Billing and Collections Assistance
• Regulatory Updates & Compliance Tools
We Define “Fit” Differently
Joining Inter Alia Law is perfect for you if:
- You’ve always wanted to start your own business (but you, like most lawyers, are risk averse).
- You want the benefits of running your own firm, while still being part of a team.
- You want the freedom to focus on the legal work and leave the admin details to someone else.
- You have a strong mix of law firm and in-house experience.
- You build solid relationships with your clients and genuinely care about their success.
- You want to create your own schedule and choose your own clients.
- You are interested in learning to use technology to improve the services you provide.
- You believe that being happy while practicing law is possible under the right conditions.