INNOVATIVE THINKING. EFFECTIVE RESULTS.
HOW OUR CLIENTS DESCRIBE US
Darlene and the team at Inter Alia Law completely transcended our expectations of lawyers over our work together from start-up to acquisition of our business. Inter Alia got into the mindset of our business and grappled with how legal would intersect with our business strategy. They dug into the role that law could play to make us stronger and provide better service to our clients. Our approach to legal became a competitive advantage while also managing our risks.
What makes us different
We provide day to day support from experienced lawyers who have spent significant time working as part of a team inside some of the world’s top companies. Our business model makes it possible for you to call us whenever you need us – without fear. Working with creative founders each day motivates us to practice law differently. We think strategically, embrace flexibility, and design elegant solutions in the face of constraints.
How we can help
- We negotiate and draft commercial contracts, licensing agreements, and end user agreements.
- We design and build legal frameworks from scratch for start-ups, within budget and with business goals in mind.
- We optimize commercial deal flows for companies of all sizes.
- We use our experience working as part of in-house teams to give contextualized, practical advice.
- We analyze risk and create targeted plans to address key risks within your available legal budget.
- We offer unique expertise in recorded music licensing, SaaS, live performances and venue agreements, social enterprise & broadcast distribution.
- We provide on-site support in the GTA, Montreal, and Waterloo.
Ask about our packages
Lawyer 411(TM) package
In-house lawyer monthly subscription designed for your specific needs.
Deal flow optimization
For measurable improvement in outcomes/speed in sales channels.
Initial set of policies for Ontario Startups of a certain size.
During an exit, help in the structure setup to add value & maintain simplicity.