INNOVATIVE THINKING. EFFECTIVE RESULTS.
Flexible and Responsive Format
Inter Alia Law’s in-house legal services are as unique as your needs. We provide flexible solutions, custom-made to work the way you need us to work. We also pride ourselves on our ability to hit the ground running with minimal guidance and oversight.
Wide Range of In-house Solutions
- Part-time or short-term in-house counsel assistance.
- One-time contract drafting assistance – taking the deal from draft to execution.
- Coordinating outside counsel services and legal budgets for businesses.
- Assisting in streamlining processes for high volume contract drafting and negotiation.
- Additional support for in-house counsel during high volume periods.
- Assistance to other law firms, where needed, in our focus areas or where it would be helpful to have a lawyer with contract negotiation experience in an in-house context, or to work inside the company on projects or secondments.
- For individuals, taking care of business and legal concerns that otherwise detract from creative time.
- On-site support available in the GTA and Waterloo.
À la Carte Legal Services
- Advice on legal and regulatory issues impacting clients in technology, arts, media and entertainment
- Intellectual property and IT agreements – SaaS, SOWs, Service Level Agreements, Software License Agreements
- Contest rules and sponsorship agreements
- Content production and licensing agreements
- Commercial contract drafting and negotiation
- Assist in establishing commercial agreements to address new business models and markets
- Terms of Service and Privacy Policies